Have you completed a LEADS Learning Series?
Are you looking to embed key LEADS concepts into your organization’s internal leadership development programs?
Be part of the future of health leadership in Canada!
The Organizational LEADS Facilitator (OLF) certification program equips candidates within community healthcare agencies, hospitals, health authorities, and regions across Canada with the skills and knowledge to deliver LEADS workshops internally, using the LEADS framework as the foundation.
As part of the Organizational LEADS Facilitator certification program, each candidate will:
- participate in a three-day OLF workshop
- design and deliver a LEADS workshop suited to their organization
For more information about this program, please contact:
Tracy Wightman firstname.lastname@example.org
613-235-7218 ext. 232
1-800-363-9056 ext. 232
Certified Organizational LEADS Facilitators (formerly LEADS Internal Facilitators), are a valued resource for organizations, able to design, deliver and evaluate LEADS learning opportunities within their own organization and integrate them into existing internal leadership development practices.
OLFs will have access to the online LEADS Community for Practice for certified Organizational LEADS Facilitators and will also receive an organizational LEADS Facilitator license which is a license to use leads content and LEADS marks when delivering LEADS-based services internally.
A key priority of the Organizational LEADS Facilitator certification program is to support the candidates to facilitate the integration of the LEADS Framework within their organizations. This certification will be useful for those individuals tasked with supporting their organization’s leaders to develop their leadership capacity. Candidates will acquire the skills and resources to design and deliver LEADS learning workshops within their organization’s leadership development programming. This may include implementing LEADS resources into their current programs and initiatives with regards to new employee on-boarding, performance development, succession planning, and other priorities related to leadership development
Hosted by: Scarborough Health Network
Location: Scarborough, ON
Prerequisite: Completion of a full 5 day LEADS Learning Series
Eligibility & Program Requirements: see here
Cost: $4,300 plus tax
Dates & Time :
The program fee includes:
- Monday, March 9, 2020 / 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 / 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 / 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Three days face-to-face facilitated session
- Review and feedback of newly designed LEADS session
- One-hour 1:1 virtual debrief session with a LEADS Facilitator to review participant feedback and discuss on-going development
- Organizational LEADS Facilitator certification (three-years)
- LEADS Organizational license for participant’s organizations’ internal use
of LEADS (three years)
- Nutrition breaks and lunch during the three facilitated sessions
Required Additional Materials:
- LEADS Domain Workbook (5 domain textbook)
- “Bringing Leadership to Life” book by Dr. Graham Dickson & Bill Tholl
In partnership with